Thursday, June 18, 2009

Praying for Your Support

When I committed to God that I would serve him in Swaziland, I was determined to pay my own way. To serve Him all by myself. To not burden anyone else with my trip and the financial need it brings. And not to rely on anyone else. But then I was reminded that this trip is not just about me. It’s about God working through me. And it is about trusting Him. How can I trust Him to provide the means to accomplish His works when I don’t let Him? So now I give up control of the financial portion of this trip and humbly ask for your support in finding my way to Swaziland.

I ask you to pray and consider whether God is calling you to help the people of Swaziland through financial giving. With the desperate conditions in Swaziland, you may think that your donation seems insignificant, but when you give as much as you can, God could not be happier. (Mark 12:41-44) Any amount, big or small, will be helpful and will be used to serve God’s children in Swaziland.

However, be careful not to ignore His call to give a larger donation if that’s what He has put on your heart. There are times when, beyond our understanding, God asks us to give more than we want to or more than we even think we can. Maybe you’ve been setting aside money for something special, to save for the future, or maybe you’ve got just enough to pay the bills this month. I challenge you to respond to God’s call if He places it on your heart. He will multiply your gift to better the lives of others, and will bless your life.

Whether you give a smaller donation as a gesture or you answer God’s call to give a larger donation, please give from your heart, not out of any obligation to me or because you feel guilty. (2 Corinthians 9:7) Your donation is between you and God.

Know that your financial support will be used wisely and effectively as I travel with All4Jesus to Swaziland. If you’d like to learn more about All4Jesus before making your donation, I encourage you to check out their website at http://www.all4jesusfoundation.org/. We will be serving Jesus and his children in Swaziland October 21st through 31st and would be honored to be the hands that distribute the much needed love, hope, and necessities that your donations will supply.

Donations can be made online at http://all4jesusfoundation.org/missiontripdonations.aspx or mailed to:

All4Jesus
Attn: Mission Trip
4490 Ambassador Way
Cumming GA 30040

Please note my name in the memo area of the check or on Paypal, so that your donation can be applied to my balance.

Thank you so much for considering supporting my mission trip to Swaziland. I promise to be a faithful servant to God with your donation. If have any questions or would like to learn more about my trip, feel free to email me at margomckoy@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news! Isaiah 52:7

    ReplyDelete